About Me

a writer & love of beautiful and true things. // Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

original song by Stephanie T. Villeda. inspired by God's Unconditional Love.

CHORUS

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, He reigns, He reigns.

Pouring out Love every Second that He claims, He claims.

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, He reigns, He reigns.

Nothing Greater than the Glory of His Name, His Name.



VERSE 1

No matter what I been through, Or where I've been Hiding

No matter any ache or pain, I can survive it

I can rise above it, I'm no longer a puppet

No longer tied down to negative strings,

I've got the hint,

He pulls on the Love strings, of my Heart,

And that's why I got an unbelievable New Start.

My life before just can't compare to this

Unbelievable Bliss

He struck a chord so Strong that I can't Resist.

Redeemed from my past, I can sing again out loud,

Nothing to hold me down, no longer lonely in a crowd,

All shadows cast aside, I've been saved and I survive,

I've been given a Brand. New. Life.



CHORUS



VERSE 2

He's sent me angels during my darkest hour,

Gave me courage and power, When I thought I was weak,

But His Love, ALWAYS NEAR, is one I can always keep.

Never abandoned

I've been enlightened,

Shown the true meaning of the meaning of life and

I'm forever grateful 'cause now life is beautiful.

And even though I walk through the valley of death,

He is My Breath,

The beat in my chest,

the pounce of my steps,

guides me from East to West,

moving me towards my Best,

and His Love doesn't Rest?

What could be greater than this??

Like a Warm Hug or a Soft Kiss,

He gives what I need when I need Him most,

With God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost,

Love is patient, Love is Kind, never envies, never boasts,



A perfect love more perfect than this could never exist!



BRIDGE

True, Hopeful, Never-Failing

Honest, sincere, always availing,

Humbler, Persistent, always prevailing,

His love is there for the taking and the sharing,

And that's simply why we sing cause He simply is amazing,

So let your soul rejoice in the Love that He's giving,

Cause we only get ONE life and that life is for LIVING.



CHORUS



No comments:

Post a Comment