About Me

a writer & love of beautiful and true things. // Joshua 1:9

Saturday, June 2, 2012

New Song (original)

original song by Stephanie T. Villeda

Verse 1:
I've been the one
desperate for love
hopin' that I would stay with you
I would pray
and make a wish
hopin' that this would be true

CHORUS: 
And now I see
you were never meant for me
And now I know 
you always had to go
And it's time to sing a new song

Verse 2:
I would stay
up really late
havin' our love forever on replay
I would cry
into the night
tryna understand why you left my side

CHORUS:
And now I see
God has bigger plans for me
And now I know
you always had to go
And it's time to sing a new song

Bridge-
You've given me
beautiful melodies
lovely memories
but it wasn't always that way
And from it all
I've learned to stand tall
not answerin' your call

'Cause I am well on my way...

... to singing a new song.

No comments:

Post a Comment