About Me

a writer & love of beautiful and true things. // Joshua 1:9

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sweet Message



d i s i l l u s i o n e d;
my dreams of love and life
were shattered,
more so
ripped
right from beneath me,
but
I have finally planted my feet
firmly on the ground,
upon a Rock
that will never move,
for I have finally realized
that whether alone or not,
we must continue to walk on.

The path we walk is the one that we choose,
and we must not forget that when we do so,
we must walk always looking ahead,
while watching each step that we take.
Whether that path shines bright
or dims away into the darkness,
our eyes should never stray from the
sweet moon beam
and
starlit entities
that shine right over our lives.
The amazing gift of life takes us on infinite journeys
of the mind
of the heart
and of the soul,
but in the end,
we never get out of it alive.
Because of that,
our gaze should be focused on the one thing that unites us all: Love;
for it is Love that brought us into the world,
and it is Love that will lead us correctly.

P.S. I will always love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment