About Me

a writer & love of beautiful and true things. // Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

In and Out of a Moment in Time


November 2009

A New Romance?
But how coult it be, when everything we have is still so sweet,
so fresh, so pure, so young at heart...
Yet, my jealousy sends me spiraling down
into a black hole of filth and
lies.
I can't even bare to look into your eyes...
I feel as though I am far apart
from the touch of your hand, from the warmth of your kiss;
but now they lie, these treacherous lips of mine,
and I feel as if I am no longer thine.
Recapture my love, don't let it stray,
I need you until the end of my days;
Yet, I know, I have made mistakes,
and though I still do,
I want to live this life with you.
These lies of mine echo through my eyes,
they steal your soul into the darkness...
into the abyss--there's no escape once
you've fallen into this...But
I want to reach out.
I need a hand to pull me out of this jealous fit,
out of this cheating hit, out of this endless pit.
He's calling me but he doesn't know my name.
He's asking me to get down on my knees,
but I won't; I am so ashamed.
Midnight Rendevouz?
How can I do that to you?
He was a foolish game, in and out of a moment in time,
and I don't want to hurt you,
most precious Love of mine.
Forgive me. Forgive me.
I promise I will change.
Forgive me.
I love you;
Please forgive me,
most Precious Love of Mine.
I am truly thine.

No comments:

Post a Comment